I don’t know about you but I’m a huge fan of pictures printed on canvas.
When Woodsnap asked if I was interested in doing a review of a digital picture printed on wood, I thought that would be amazing!
They asked for my favorite picture and I sent him a picture one that I knew I really liked. It was taken last year, before my mom got sick, and it’s a picture of my mom, my sister, and me. It belonged on the mantle.
The marketing coordinator responded, telling me, “hey this one’s a little bit blurry” and I realize I’d sent over the wrong picture. I was really happy she asked, because I got to send the right picture, the one where we’re all in focus. I love Woodsnap‘s service.
The product is really fantastic, too!
Here’s a bit more information about them:
- WoodSnaps are ¾” thick
- We do custom sizes w/ a minimum size of 8”x8” and max size of 36”x44”
- We print on Ply Birch wood
- We are based in Southern California
- Photos should be at least 300 dpi for all sizes
- We do not print white ink. Any white will be printed transparent and show wood grains
- Light color photos are recommended to show the wood grains through
Enter to win! And even if you don’t win, get 25% off just by using this code: JTBGC25.
These would make a lovely Christmas present.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: Woodsnap provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.