Last winter, I had a terrible case of dry, chapped skin. Thanks to the dry, cold weather, it started getting so bad that my shoulders and upper arms were completely covered in patches of dry skin. No matter what form of over-the-counter lotion I bought, it just would not disappear.
But then I found Vintage Tradition Body Balm.
Within 5 days of applying their body balm to my dry skin, the patches of dry skin were gone. GONE. Not reduced, not better. Gone.
Just what’s in it that helped heal my dry skin so quickly? On their website, Vintage Tradition tells folks: “Don’t put anything on your body that you wouldn’t put in your body!” A crazy, bold claim, but it’s true: their product is made entirely from natural, gentle ingredients.
- Tallow — from 100% grass-fed beyond organic cows
- Olive oil — extra virgin, beyond organic
- Essential oils — a wide variety, considered “beyond organic”
Tallow and olive oil? Yup, you read that right! The body balm is a non-greasy, almost whipped-like balm. It feels light and hydrating on the skin without leaving any greasy residue. And a lot goes a long way – one jar of the body balm lasted me an entire year.
I’m not the only Vintage Tradition Body Balm believer. Check out their list of satisfied customers and testimonials. From eczema to dry skin to healing burns, Vintage Tradition is a balm for every part of your body: face, lips, hands, feet, and all over. It’s especially made for dry, chapped, calloused, cracked, and sun-damaged skin. According to their testimonials page, many folks have also used it as a safe skin treatment for their very young children.
Finally, Vintage Tradition offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – that’s hard to beat!
Win 3 jars ($60 value) of Body Balm from Vintage Tradition!
Vintage Tradition is giving away three jars of their fabulous body balm (one of each in the following scents):
- Pretty girly scent: a pleasant, natural, floral scent with natural oils like lavender, elemi, palmarosa, geranium, and celery seed
- Mild manly scent: a mild, fresh balm made with cedarwood, ylang ylang, lavender, basil, and sandalwood natural oils
- Almost unscented scent: a very mild scent which disappears quickly made with the following essential oils: cedarwood, lavender, and sandalwood.
This body balm makes a wonderful gift. Or, you know, you could just keep all three and bask in your magical, glowing skin
The giveaway will run from Monday December 30 through Monday January 6. The winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday, January 7!